1. Boil noodles in water till tender and sieve with water.
2. Add 1 tsp of soya sauce and oil.
2. Wash all the vegetables.
3. Dice all the vegetables very finally in different shapes and keep them separate.
4. Dice onion in long shape and grate garlic.
5. Sauté cabbage on high flame for short time and take it out.
6. Heat onion and garlic to brown colour then add all the vegetables.
7. Add salt, pepper, soya sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar.
8. Cook for 2 minutes and take out of pan.
9. Crisp noodles in hot oil and add all the vegetables.
10. Mix noodles and vegetables properly.