1. Dice onions and peel carrots and cut in small pieces.
2. Cut cauliflower in small florets and capsicum in cubes.
3. Boil water and keep carrots, cauliflower and capsicum for 5 minutes to tender them.
4. Sauté onion and add vegetables on high flame to dry them.
5. Mix corn flour in water and add to the vegetables.
6. Add vinegar, tomato ketchup and salt pepper.
7. Cook for another 3 minutes and serve hot with Noodles.
Cooking Time (Minutes): 5
Have you tried this recipe yet? Let us know if you have any comments or feedback.