1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Grease a deep baking pan and line with baking paper.
3. Dice onions and mushrooms.
4. Combine lentils, mushrooms, cheese, onions, garlic, breadcrumbs, cream and cloves in a large bowl.
5. Add 1 tbsp. of parsley and season with salt and pepper.
6. Pour lentil mixture into the pan.
7. Sprinkle butter evenly over top.
8. Bake loaf for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Keep the loaf in the pan for 10 minutes to make it cool.
10.Remove from pan and sprinkle parsley over it.
Slice and Serve
Cooking Time (Minutes): 5
Have you tried this recipe yet? Let us know if you have any comments or feedback.