1. Peel potatoes and carrot.
2. Dice potatoes, carrots and cauliflower in small pieces.
3. Sauté all vegetables for 5 minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper.
5. Preheat oven at 145 degrees.
6. Sauté flour in butter and add milk to boil to prepare white sauce.
7. Spread aluminium foil on the baking tray and grease it.
8. Add vegetables on the baking dish.
9. Pour white sauce over the vegetables and spread bread crumbs on top.
10. Bake till the top layer becomes brown.
Enjoy the Dish
Cooking Time (Minutes): 55
Have you tried this recipe yet? Let us know if you have any comments or feedback.