1. Wash cauliflower and keep in the drainer for half an hour for drainage.
2. Grate cauliflower and add all the ingredients.
3. Mix all the ingredients properly.
4. Make a small boil of kneaded dough to a round shape with rolling pin.
5. Place 1 tbsp. of cauliflower mixture on the centre on the round shape dough.
6. Fold the cauliflower in the dough and with the help of dry flour roll in the round shape.
7. Cook this uncooked paratha on the hot flat pan.
8. Cook on both sides and add 1tsp of oil on the paratha and cook again till light brown colour.
9. Serve the paratha with yoghurt or butter.
Cooking Time (Minutes): 5
Have you tried this recipe yet? Let us know if you have any comments or feedback.